Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The World According to Paris: Canceled!


In news as stunning as it is devastating, The World According to Paris will not be returning for a second season on Oxygen, New York Magazine reports.

Pour out some of your Appletini for Paris' latest reality show.

According to N.Y. Magazine, Hilton's show earned barely 400,000 viewers in its June debut and sunk even lower in airings for subsequent episodes.

Not even an appearance by THG could salvage the show.


THG Featured on The World According to Paris

"I wanted the show to be as real as possible," said the 30-year-old Paris, who appeared alongside mom Kathy Hilton, boyfriend Cy Waits and Brooke Mueller.

"There's a lot of things in the show that I'm like, 'Oh my God, I cannot believe I'm going to allow this on television.' Years ago I'd have been like, 'No way.'"

What things does she mean? No one will ever know.

Hilton isn't taking it too hard, though, despite walking off Good Morning America when grilled about her dwindling relevance this summer. She tweeted that she's "loving life," "excited for all of my upcoming projects" and "super busy."

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/08/the-world-according-to-paris-canceled/

Sarah Mutch Sarah Polley Sarah Shahi Sarah Silverman Sarah Wynter

No comments:

Post a Comment